Promo and Bundle Registration
Promo and Bundle Registration are non refundable and non transferable under all circumstances, including, but not limited to, cancellation of the event or of your participation, or change in the date, nature, or format of the event. Maharlika Warrior OCR may be canceled or changed due to severe weather or other factors that threaten the safety of participants, staff, or volunteers. Race registrations cannot be transferred to another participant.
Unregistered participants who participate will be disqualified.
Regular Ticket Purchased
Racers who purchased regular tickets who wish to withdraw must do so in writing to the race office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon confirmation of this request, athletes may be eligible for a partial refund of their entry (details below):
- Any requests received before 5pm – September 01, 2020 will be eligible for an 80% refund of race fee paid
- Any requests received before 5pm – October 01, 2020 will be eligible for an 50% refund of race fee paid
- Any requests received before 5pm – November 01, 2020 will not be eligible for a refund under any circumstances and it will also be the end of transfer requests
- Refund would be credited to provided bank account details of the participant(s) within 5 to 10 business days
Threatening Weather Conditions
Maharlika Warrior OCR may be cancelled or delayed if any of the following weather conditions exist:
- Typhoon warning
- Extreme thunderstorms and lightning in the vicinity of the race
- Flash Flood Watch or warnings in the area
Start of the Race / Cancellation of the event
The start of the race may be delayed up to one (1) hour from the posted gun start if any of the above mentioned conditions exist. The race may be cancelled if any of the weather conditions continue and we deem it unsafe for our participants to race.
Authority to Cancel the Event
The Race Director, in accordance with the Intramuros Administration, the Department of Tourism, and local law enforcement, has the authority to cancel the event. In case of any force majeure requires the cancellation of the race, no refunds will be provided, since funds were already spent in preparation for race day.
How Do We Get The Word Out
If the race is cancelled 24 hours or less than the hours prior to the official gun start, all participants will be notified via email and phone number that you provided in your registration, and the information will be posted on our Facebook and Instagram page, and on our official website www.maharlikawarrior.com.